Life Insurance - What You Need To Know
Life is Complicated—Protecting it Shouldn’t Be
Picture your retirement. What lifestyle do you imagine? It’s easy to underestimate the cost of your ideal retirement.
Life insurance is a valuable planning tool as part of an overall financial strategy or stand-alone protection. With it, you can secure your dreams and take care of those you love.
Permanent life insurance can help bridge any gap between what you have already saved and what you will need in the future. If you’re looking to own your financial future, consider a permanent life insurance policy with the potential to build cash value that can be used to help supplement your retirement income.
Learn more about selecting the right plan during our webinar, Life Insurance - What You Need To Know. Sign up now to join us on Tuesday, August 23rd.
Meet Justin Mundt
Justin surrounds himself with a proactive team of specialists that bring tremendous value to tax professionals and their clients. This team consists of Tax and Business Attorneys, CPAs, Wealth Managers, Financial Planners, Insurance Professionals, Cost Segregation Specialists, Cost Remediation Specialists, Life Insurance and Annuity Specialists, Business Valuation Specialists, and other professionals from across the nation. Together, they’ve become a resource to provide truly proactive planning results.
A Valuable Financial Tool
Life insurance is a valuable financial tool because it can be tailored to your specific needs.
Things to consider when choosing a plan:
- Both life insurance protection and tax-advantaged cash-value growth
- Access to your policy’s cash value through loans or withdrawals for estate planning, wealth transfer, or retirement planning
- A solution for advanced planning such as a business continuation or key person protection
- Employers changing or cutting back on retirement plans
- Contribution limits of qualified plans
- Lack of flexibility and market volatility of qualified plans
Ready to learn more? Join us on Tuesday, August 23rd for Life Insurance - What You Need To Know!
We Look Forward to Sharing This Experience with You on Tuesday, August 23rd at 7:00 pm CDT!